E. Biz Planning Card
The E. Biz Planning Card (Biz Card) is designed to provide micro and small business owners access to business financial planning at a more affordable hourly rate. The Biz Card is an annually renewable subscription card that allows the purchaser services at an hourly rate of $125. The purchase of the Biz card does not constitute a financial planning/advisory relationship. Any services offered as a benefit with the Biz Card does not constitute an investment advisory relationship, requires the execution of a separate investment advisory or financial planning agreement.
Services and benefits included with the E. Biz Planning Card includes:
• Review/Assess/recommend/Implement Employer Retirement plan
• Review/Assess/Recommend/Implement Disability & Life Coverage
• Business Cash Flow Analysis
• Business Financing Package Review
• Planning for Government Contracting Readiness
• Employee Financial Planning (Advisory Agreement Required)
• Estate Planning (Advisory Agreement Required)
• Succession Planning
The annually renewable fee for the Biz Planning Cardsm is $79.00.
(Presently, E. Planning Card is only available in the State of Maryland.)